An 11-year-old boy in China wrecked the door of a lift in China - merely by placing his foot on it for a stretch, according to local media reports.
Closed-circuit television video (CCTV) of the incident last Monday (March 27) in the city of Xinzheng, Henan province, has been making its rounds on Chinese social media platforms in the past week.
According to Sina News, the boy had entered the lift with his younger sister on the seventh floor.
Moments later, he then tried to do a stretch by placing his palm on the wall of the lift and his left foot on the door.
As the boy gave a push, the lift door suddenly sprang apart with a puff of smoke, with the siblings jumping back in shock.
The boy, who appeared confused over his supposed superhuman strength, then pressed a button on the lift's control panel.
Following the incident, the building's management asked the boy's parents to pay for the repair of the lift, according to Chinese news website The Paper.
Check out www.echinawire.com for more content!